Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE 7.0 on Windows XP going CRRAAZZZYYY! Help???

Hello and thanks in advance for your help.



****I asked this question before and ended up going with FireFox....however my husband REFUSES to use anything other than IE so I need help with IE itself. Please DO NOT recommend FireFox. I use it, and I LOVE it... but he does not.*****



My IE browser is going CRAZY. Whenever I open a new IE browser (or sometimes just go to a different site) a totally different bar shows up, starting with "File" and "Edit"... and it flickers off and on, making it impossible to click on anything because the link or button I try to click on keeps going up and down! This is driving me insane. It happened before and it went away for a while, but now its back!



My husband and I have run spyware/virus sweepers and it doesn't make this stop!



Pleeeeaaaaassseeeeeeee help!!!!



My homepage is Yahoo! :)



It is IE 7.0



IE 7.0 on Windows XP going CRRAAZZZYYY! Help???microsoft





I'm sorry to say it but get firefox. lol there is no reason to have IE



IE 7.0 on Windows XP going CRRAAZZZYYY! Help???microsoft access internet explorerYes, go back to IE 6.0. if you have an issue you can't locate easily. Start a NEW a NEW USER. I fooled IE when it's behavior went nuts %26gt; something got into my files. It worked fine after that. Report It


Also, I religiously clean my machine with three great freeware tools: CCleaner,Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spybot - Search %26amp; Destroy. Yahoo these. My new Machine, I built -4 GB RAM with XP-Pro - is zipping right along and no IE 7.0 Report It


fool your husband. use this:



http://lifehacker.com/software/firefox-e...
IE 7.0 is not compatible in windows xp sp2, if he really want IE just remove the IE 7 upgrade in the control panel%26gt;add remove program... then it will go back to the previous version of IE 6...
Well, cannot surely say anything, however try following tips:



1. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the IE.



2. Scan your computer for potential virus/adware infections.



3. If 1 and 2 do not help try system restore to restore your operating system state on a back date when you are sure you IE worked properly.



This is all what I can suggest you in available information. In fact the problem requires a full diagnostic proceedure to be carried out physically on the system.



Hope these tips will be of help.
Internet Explorer 6 work better, uninstall the IE7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting