Saturday, April 24, 2010

Updating IE question?

how can I find out what version of IE I have, and how do I upgrade it? My bank says I am having trouble with their website because it has something to do with my computer, not their website. When I try to access my account, it says the server won't let me. The bank says I may need to update my IE. How? Everything worked fine just a few days ago, then boom --- it doesn't work anymore. I talked to the bank's IT dept.



Updating IE question?internet browser





latest version



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloa...



Updating IE question?windows media center internet explorer



www.firefox.com



forget IE
Best Advise Get: Mozila Firefox at getfirefox.com



Otherwise to get the version of your IE Goto(in you IE browser) [Help] Then [About Internet Explorer] and it gives you the version. and to update it. See Microsoft for that.
forget IE it sucks get firefox
You can find out what version of IE you have by clicking on "Help" at the top of IE, then clicking on "About Internet Explorer". The newest version should be version 7 as of now. You can upgrade on microsoft's website or probably by doing a windows update. Just go to microsoft's website www.microsoft.com and searching for "internet explorer 7" or something like that. Hope this solves your problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting