Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE 7/8 help plz?

Ok I called Microsoft I emailed them and yet i cant get help I have vista home Pre. Ed. and for some reason my IE 7.0 is not working it keeps saying the content adviser will not view this page I never set the adviser on and i cant get it off on top of that Microsoft said I CAN'T UNINSTALL IE 7.0 on vista. wtf is up with that. I am using foxfire now but some website i need for work will only work with IE anyone know how to take care of this? BTW roll back dont work and neither does IE reset.



IE 7/8 help plz?microsoft excel





i had the same problem. it would not let me uninstall, would not let me fix. would not let me replace with IE8. i wish i could help you, but at least you know it's not you - it's the program. maybe there will soon be a patch or something. i gave up because i don't need it for anything specific like work. good luck.



IE 7/8 help plz?microsoft updates internet explorer



Have you tried disabling?



Go to "Tools," click "Internet Options," click the "Content" tab and click the "Disable" button. In the Password box, enter your password, and click "OK."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting