Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is IE 7.0 a complete disaster ?

Is IE 7.0 a complete disaster,or is it just me who is ready to tear his hair out ?



Question Details: Last week,my computer said there was an update to Internet Explorer 7.0. Like an idiot, I clicked on it and ever since, my life has become very complicated with computer issues. The whole program/ system is so slow, it is mind- boggling. The Norton online security took twelve hours to do a full scan yesterday. It found an infected file and every few minutes, I get an e- mail stating that Norton found the security risk, followed by another e- mail moments later, stating that the file has been removed. Then it repeats itself. Am I the only person confounded by IE 7.0 ? Once it is on my computer, can it be safely removed, to go back to IE 6.0, or is it too late ? Thank you.



Is IE 7.0 a complete disaster ?download windows media player





REMEDY -



Uninstall Internet explorer 7 using following method:



1. Click start and then click run and then type



c:\windows\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe



press Ok



2. Follow instructions on the screen



3. Finally click Finish to restart the computer



4. Try to browse websites, IT SHOULD HAVE REVERTED BACK TO IE6 and be ok



------------------



Also you may want to try using the Firefox web browser ( http://www.getfirefox.com )



I hate IE7 %26gt; long live Firefox!! it's better it's faster and it's easier to use!



Is IE 7.0 a complete disaster ?internet explorer update internet explorer



no
I wouldn't call it a "complete disaster", as it's got some improvements that work well. BUT, and it's a big but, I too have found that my system was adversely affected by IE 7 to the point that I had to uninstall it and revert back to IE 6 to restore stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting