Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE extremely slow (both 6 & 7)?

My system is very fast. Netscape, opera, and about 4 other browsers work just fine and very fast, so this cannot be a virus, malware or any other error except in IE or a supporting file that other browswers do not use. I tried IE 7 thats when i noticed the slowness, went back to IE 6 sp2 same slow behavior. I run much more system intensive programs so IE cannot be lagging my system (and yes i checked the task manager and EI was using an extreme amount of mem or CPU). Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so did you find a fix yet? I am very familliar with the registry so if ya know a key i need to add/ change/ remove please advise.



Very grateful for any ideas,



Alex



IE extremely slow (both 6 %26amp; 7)?microsoft word





if you do have dial-up....GET DSL!DSL IS MUCH FASTER THAN DIAL-UP!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting